Tired of constantly updating your Add'Ons each time a new KSP release fsck up something?
Restless while waiting your favorite Add'On to be updated so you can play without invoking devils on dark and incompreensible rituals?
So this Add'On is for you.
By installing this thingy, some of unsolved bugs and mishaops from KSP will be fixed or at least worked around, saving Add'On Authors from the hassle to handle them themselves.
It aims to need minimal coupling with existent code, as well to be selectively injected on the broken parts in order to prevent unholly intercations with third-party modules that decide to fix things their own way.
Currently, the following fixes are available once installed:
- Resources being reset to prefab when a part has his Resources changed by an Add'On (as TweakScale) (i.e., by Alt+Click a part, or by using symmetry) on KSP 1.9.x .
- Losing Resources' amount settings when cloning parts (Alt+Click) on KSP 1.9.x
- Parked crafts (even without wheels) drifting the Heading randomly on KSP >= 1.8
- Crafts with wheels also drifts, but due a different problem - still to be tackled down.
- This was discussed here.
- I.C.A. (Instantaneous Craft Annihilation) on KSP 1.11.0 when launching or switching back to vessels with some older parts, when the vessel is over a static with collider (does not happens when the craft is directly over the PQS ground)
- Seamless fix for Add'Ons that implements
IPastCostModifier running on KSP 1.11.x
- More to come as a Needed to Code basis.
Version 0.2.0.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2
Released on 2021-05-11
- Bumping version due a mishap on the latest release on SpaceDock
- Trying to workaround MAS being picky even on hidden resources.
Download (94.24 KiB)
Version 0.1.08 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2
Released on 2021-04-25
- Finally diagnosed and fixed an issue on refunding Kerbals on Command Seats (or standalones)
- Reworks the issue #16.
Download (94.18 KiB)
Version 0.1.0.5 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2
Released on 2021-04-13
- Fixes the workaround implemented on 0.1.0.4
Download (93.79 KiB)
Version 0.1.0.4 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2
Released on 2021-04-11
- Fixes some minor problems that passed through on the last release
Download (93.75 KiB)
Version 0.1.0.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2
Released on 2021-04-09
- The problem fixed on 1.0.2 was masking another problem on
Refunding that, once fixed, regressed the over-billing problem.
- GameEvents related to vessels don't work as I expected.
- The solution was to step back a bit, and risking some over-refunding on FMRS on automatic recovery.
Download (93.54 KiB)
Version 0.1.0.2 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2
Released on 2021-04-08
- 2021-0408: 0.1.0.2 (LisiasT) for KSP >= 1.4.1
- Pretty stupid mistake on
- Updating KSPe Light.
Download (93.37 KiB)
Version 0.1.0.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2
Released on 2021-04-07
- 2021-0406: 0.1.0.1 (LisiasT) for KSP >= 1.4.1
- Minor revision to make life easier for Package Managers as CKAN.
- Will allow installing on any KSP >= 1.4.1, even by not having (yet :P) any fixes for them.
- Closes Isssues:
- #14 Make Recall safe to be installed on any KSP version instead of yelling about not being compatible
Download (90.36 KiB)
Version 0.0.7.7 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2
Released on 2021-03-29
- 2021-0327: 0.0.7.7 (LisiasT) for KSP >= 1.8.0
- Properly implemented the
active attribute, allowing
Refunding to be deactivate on a part per part basis if something wrong happens on the field.
- Reworked the
Refunding mechanism, injecting the Resource at runtime as needed.
- This will hopefully workaround the problem with Fuel Switches and other add'ons that mangle the Resource Pool of the part.
Resourceful to be applied on parts with
ModuleKerbal as these are proven problematic on the field with code that handles resources.
activate property of all Modules are now persisted on saving.
- Be cautious, this can screw up your savegame.
Download (86.97 KiB)
Version 0.0.7.5 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.1
Released on 2021-03-08
- Fixed a pretty lame mistake on initiating the
Download (85.30 KiB)
Version 0.0.7.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.1
Released on 2021-03-07
- (Properly) Implements a ~~ugly hack~~, I mean, a workaround for the KSP 1.11.x bug on recovering funds described on Issue #12.
- Thanks a lot to firethorn6 and DarthPointer for reporting the problem and further help on diagnosing it and testing the solution!
- Fixes a deployment mishap for CurseForge
Download (84.80 KiB)
Version 0.0.5.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.0
Released on 2020-12-20
- Preventing installing Driftless on KSP 1.11.
Download (68.54 KiB)
Version 0.0.4.4 for Kerbal Space Program 1.10.1
Released on 2020-08-28
- Some tool (and I hunting the ****), with all its wisdom, decided to "help me" adding a configuration that automatically converts EoL between UNIX and Windows. And did the stunt on a DLL.
- This release fixes the DLL.
- Full history on Forum.
Download (63.62 KiB)
Version 0.0.4.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.10.1
Released on 2020-08-20
- Fixes an annoying situation where Decouplers and Docking Ports with
Driftless blocks fuel to engines above them on the stack.
Download (63.44 KiB)
Version 0.0.4.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.10.1
Released on 2020-08-18
- An error on handling parts without
RigidBody was raining NREs on the KSP.log. Fixed.
- A slightly smarter handling of inactive and rigidbodyless parts may save a tiny little bit of CPU time.
- Specialized treatment for Kerbals on EVA, as it was realized that Kerbals drifts a lot more than crafts - by reasons still unknown at this moment.
Download (63.30 KiB)
Version 0.0.4.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.10.1
Released on 2020-08-17
- Adds a Work Around for crafts drifting on the Heading at rest, even when without wheels attached.
- There's another similar problem on the wheels themselves, KSP Recall are still working on this one
- Way smarter selective applying of the Modules when needed.
Download (59.21 KiB)
Version 0.0.3.2 for Kerbal Space Program 1.9.1
Released on 2020-07-14
- Maintenance Release.
- Better (and safer) deactivation code using info gathered from TweakScale.
- Locking up the current features to work only on 1.9.x (as KSP 1.10 doesn't need them).
Download (54.46 KiB)
Version 0.0.3.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.9.1
Released on 2020-05-22
No changelog provided
Download (41.55 KiB)
Stats for KSP-Recall
Downloads over time
Downloads per version
New followers per day